Publishing my first Haskell executable

I seeing something weird. But first of all:

• the new UI is great! Lots more explanations, Yes / No button, I really like it

• I wonder about the consistency of the “channel repository:” input when doing flox publish. I need to specify a git URL there like git@github.com:etorreborre/floxpkgs.git. On the other hand, if I go flox channels the URL says etorreborre github:etorreborre/floxpkgs/main (which would not work)

• still on the URL note, but possibly out of flox control, I’m using URL that are like etorreborre:etorreborre/floxpkgs and work:etorreborre/work-repository and in my .ssh/config file I have a mapping so that I can use different keys for different github users. Those URLs will not work with flox publish

Now the problem I’m seeing is:

± flox publish                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      default
build repository: git@github.com:etorreborre/cmt.git
package name: cmt
channel repository: git@github.com:etorreborre/floxpkgs.git
HINT: avoid having to answer these questions next time with:
$ flox publish -A cmt --build-repo git@github.com:etorreborre/cmt.git --channel-repo git@github.com:etorreborre/floxpkgs.git
Cloning git@github.com:etorreborre/floxpkgs.git ...
Cloning into '/var/folders/kb/tjt27xcn6_dg095y88337mjm0000gn/T/tmp.xm4dMBtVYb'...
remote: Enumerating objects: 56, done.
remote: Counting objects: 100% (56/56), done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (36/36), done.
remote: Total 56 (delta 7), reused 49 (delta 3), pack-reused 0
Receiving objects: 100% (56/56), 10.85 KiB | 3.62 MiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (7/7), done.
Building cmt ...
error: Package ‘cmt-1.17’ in /nix/store/9m8drnpifyl5qsx93g6ll2xw6wkps03z-source/pkgs/applications/audio/cmt/default.nix:27 is not supported on ‘x86_64-darwin’, refusing to evaluate.

a) To temporarily allow packages that are unsupported for this system, you can use an environment variable
          for a single invocation of the nix tools.

$ export NIXPKGS_ALLOW_UNSUPPORTED_SYSTEM=1

Note: For `nix shell`, `nix build`, `nix develop` or any other Nix 2.4+
        (Flake) command, `--impure` must be passed in order to read this
        environment variable.

b) For `nixos-rebuild` you can set
         { nixpkgs.config.allowUnsupportedSystem = true; }
       in configuration.nix to override this.

c) For `nix-env`, `nix-build`, `nix-shell` or any other Nix command you can add
         { allowUnsupportedSystem = true; }
       to ~/.config/nixpkgs/config.nix.
(use '--show-trace' to show detailed location information)

ERROR: could not build git+ssh://git@github.com/etorreborre/cmt.git?rev=3cf77bee56e4b079dbb54b513482249db4ab8dd7#cmt

The weird message is this

Package ‘cmt-1.17’ in /nix/store/9m8drnpifyl5qsx93g6ll2xw6wkps03z-source/pkgs/applications/audio/cmt/default.nix:27

it mentions applications/audio/cmt. That seems like a conflict with this package.

What do you think?